- Remove the cling film from your new tattoo after 2 or 3 hours. Afterwards, clean your tattoo with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean and dry towel.
- Clean the tattoo twice a day by rinsing with lukewarm water or by using mild, unscented soap.
- After washing your tattoo, pat dry with a clean and dry towel.
- During the first two weeks; cover your new tattoo with a very thin layer of aftercare balm four times a day*.
- During the weeks after; cover your new tattoo with a very thin later of aftercare balm two to three times a day*.
The healing process of a tattoo takes approximately four to six weeks when done correctly. You may still shower with a fresh tattoo but be cautious to not use any soaps or shampoos which are heavily scented.
*Please note that the aftercare balm is applied as a very thin later; don’t apply too much product on the skin. We always recommend using Balm Tattoo as an aftercare product which we also sell in the studio.